Our mission is to equip the body of Christ with the training necessary to effectively engage Muslims with the gospel of Jesus Christ and to remove stumbling blocks to a Muslim accepting the gospel. We mobilize the body of Christ to apply the principles of The Great Commission among the Muslim world.
To this end, we exist to:
- Provide live training in Christian Evangelism directed toward those of other religious belief systems and provide this training without charge for any church, small group, college Christian club, or any other Christian group regardless of denominational affiliation. The Gospel is a free gift and the gift of teaching comes from God; it is not ours to profit from.
- Provide live training in defense of the Christian faith, otherwise known as Christian Apologetics
- Provide a forum for practical application of classroom training through outreach events at fairs, festivals, carnivals, debates, malls, dawah tables, and other similar venues
- Create for free distribution instructional material on DVD, web, or any other technology that might be developed.
- Cooperatively partner with other ministries involved with Muslim evangelism to enhance one another's effectiveness
- Attending Muslim evangelism symposiums and seminars to learn from others the methods of evangelism they find effective; using the knowledge gained to improve this ministry's effectiveness
- Researching the latest in Islamic studies scholarship and keeping informed of new developments in Quranic studies, Islamic history, Islamic source material, criticisms of Islam, and other areas relevant to unveiling Islam for the deception that it is.
- Create and distribute without charge written materials such as tracts, flyers, and booklets to augment the defense of the Christian faith and evangelism efforts
- Develop and maintain an active website as an online training resource for pastors, leaders, students, and others who desire to know more about Islam and how to reach Muslims effectively with the gospel
Radical Truth is a California non-profit religious corporation. We are recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt corporation under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.